Released 16 Aug 2016.
- Add UuidCol.
- Add JsonbCol. Only for PostgreSQL. Requires psycopg2 >= 2.5.4 and PostgreSQL >= 9.2.
- Add JSONCol, a universal json column.
- For Python >= 3.4 minimal FormEncode version is now 1.3.1.
- If mxDateTime is in use, convert timedelta (returned by MySQL) to mxDateTime.Time.
- Developer's Guide extended to explain SQLObject architecture and how to create a new column type.
- Fix URLs that can be found; remove missing links.
- Rename reStructuredText files from *.txt to *.rst.
- Fix all import * using https://github.com/zestyping/star-destroyer.
- Tests are now run at Circle CI.
- Use pytest-cov for test coverage. Report test coverage via coveralls.io and codecov.io.
- Install mxDateTime to run date/time tests with it.
Released 1 Jun 2016.
- Support for Python 2 and Python 3 with one codebase! (Python version >= 3.4 currently required.)
- PyDispatcher (>=2.0.4) was made an external dependency.
- Source code was made flake8-clean.