SQLObject 3.2.0 (master)¶
- The docs are now generated with Sphinx.
- Great Renaming: fix py.test warnings by renaming TestXXX classes to SOTestXXX to prevent py.test to recognize them as test classes.
- Fix py.test warnings by converting yield test to plain calls: yield test were deprecated in py.test.
- Tests are now run at CIs with python3.5.
- Tests are split at Circle CI in 4 parallel containers.
- Fix a problem in tests related to test order when running on PostgreSQL.
- Restore mxDateTime installation in tox.ini (was removed while egenix.com was down).
Released 16 Aug 2016.
- Add UuidCol.
- Add JsonbCol. Only for PostgreSQL. Requires psycopg2 >= 2.5.4 and PostgreSQL >= 9.2.
- Add JSONCol, a universal json column.
- For Python >= 3.4 minimal FormEncode version is now 1.3.1.
- If mxDateTime is in use, convert timedelta (returned by MySQL) to mxDateTime.Time.
- Developer’s Guide is extended to explain SQLObject architecture and how to create a new column type.
- Fix URLs that can be found; remove missing links.
- Rename reStructuredText files from *.txt to *.rst.
- Tests are now run at Circle CI.
- Use pytest-cov for test coverage. Report test coverage via coveralls.io and codecov.io.
- Install mxDateTime to run date/time tests with it.
Released 1 Jun 2016.
- Support for Python 2 and Python 3 with one codebase! (Python version >= 3.4 currently required.)
- PyDispatcher (>=2.0.4) was made an external dependency.
- Source code was made flake8-clean.