SQLObject 3.2.0 (master)¶
- Drop table name from
VACUUMcommand in SQLiteConnection: SQLite doesn’t vacuum a single table and SQLite 3.15 uses the supplied name as the name of the attached database to vacuum.
driverkeyword from RdbhostConnection as it allows one driver
driverkeyword for FirebirdConnection. Allowed values are ‘fdb’ or ‘kinterbasdb’. Default is to test ‘fdb’ and ‘kinterbasdb’ in that order. pyfirebirdsql is supported but untested.
driverkeyword for MySQLConnection. Allowed value are ‘mysqldb’, ‘connector’, ‘oursql’ and ‘pymysql’. Default is to test for mysqldb only; (connector, oursql and pymysql drivers still cause problems).
Drivers (work in progress)¶
- Add support for MySQL Connector (pure python; binary packages are not at PyPI and hence are hard to install and test; most tests are passed, but there are still problems).
- Add support for oursql MySQL driver (Python 2.6 and 2.7 until oursql fixes python 3 compatibility; most tests are passed, but there are still problems).
- Add support for PyMySQL - pure python mysql interface; most tests are passed, but there are still problems).
- Extend support for PyGreSQL driver. There are still some problems.
- Add support for py-postgresql PostgreSQL driver. There are major problems with the driver.
- Add support for pg8000 PostgreSQL driver. There are still some problems.
- Add support for pyfirebirdsql (untested).
- The docs are now generated with Sphinx.
docs/LICENSEto the top-level directory so that Github recognizes it.
pytestin tests and docs.
- Great Renaming: fix
pytestwarnings by renaming
pytestto recognize them as test classes.
pytestwarnings by converting yield tests to plain calls: yield tests were deprecated in
- Tests are now run at CIs with
- Tests are split at
Circle CIin 4 parallel containers.
Released 16 Aug 2016.
- Add UuidCol.
- Add JsonbCol. Only for PostgreSQL. Requires psycopg2 >= 2.5.4 and PostgreSQL >= 9.2.
- Add JSONCol, a universal json column.
- For Python >= 3.4 minimal FormEncode version is now 1.3.1.
- If mxDateTime is in use, convert timedelta (returned by MySQL) to mxDateTime.Time.
- Developer’s Guide is extended to explain SQLObject architecture and how to create a new column type.
- Fix URLs that can be found; remove missing links.
- Rename reStructuredText files from *.txt to *.rst.
- Tests are now run at Circle CI.
- Use pytest-cov for test coverage. Report test coverage via coveralls.io and codecov.io.
- Install mxDateTime to run date/time tests with it.
Released 1 Jun 2016.
- Support for Python 2 and Python 3 with one codebase! (Python version >= 3.4 currently required.)
- PyDispatcher (>=2.0.4) was made an external dependency.
- Source code was made flake8-clean.