SQLObject news from October
I'm afraid I've neglected this blog for the last month. Here's some of what's gone on in the last month:-- Monday, November 07, 2005
- SQLObject 0.7.0 came out.
- SQLObject 0.7.1 is in progress in the repository in http://svn.colorstudy.com/SQLObject/branches/0.7-bugfix
- SQLObject 0.8 is in the trunk. So far it contains support for MS SQL, lazy constraint creation, new simplified joins, and an event system for better extensibility.
- Some recent blog posts: How to Use Database Agnostic SQL in SQLObject, Using SQLObject with memcached
- Catwalk, included in TurboGears, is a web application that is a browser/editor for SQLObject models.